What's the best music app?General

Last Updated: 2012-09-09 00:22:24
  1. tb078

tb078 Well-Known Member

I was wondering which one is good mine is crashing now and I need to replace it which one you think is the best? :)

Advertisement
  2. vce2005

vce2005 Well-Known Member

Well, after trying about 15 different music app's ( all with nice features, but also missing features ), I got a tip from "soakedbiker" ( ;) ).......... ahhhhhhh wetbiker I meant, to try Player Pro !!!

Well, this player is the best I had and it has all the features I like and they also work the way I want them too........ Yes, it's NOT a free app, but they have a 7-day trial and you can find out if you like it. Definitely worth the money. I bought it in a heartbeat ! ;)

PS: This app plays video too !!!!
  3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Love Google play music
  4. jamesdj

jamesdj New Member

ttpod
  5. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

LMAO @ vce!!!!

PlayerPro is the way to go.:D

Also, for those of you wondering what a Wetbike is, check out this video! :p

Wetbike ride * front ski point of view* - YouTube

Notice the slide at the end...... I've done that several times at 60mph. Unlike the new watercraft which are smooth on the bottom, a Wetbike has fins on the bottom rear ski that will bite when they re-enter the water from a sideways slide. Not a good thing if you are still carrying any speed when they re-enter. You'll be launched off the bike like being shop out of a cannon. lmao

This is the closest thing to riding a motorcycle on the water.
  6. Roguefoxx

Roguefoxx Well-Known Member