• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the best weather app and why?

WB free here. Rainy Days for radar. Wunder for Weather Underground local stations. I.wund.com for browser weather. Moon Phases widget for moon phases.

I wish the Moon Phases widget was larger. Usually I'm all about the smaller, space-friendly widgets, but I think a large option for the moon would be neat. Also, even when I use GPS, it says i'm in the southern hemisphere. Lol.

I downloaded the SunMoon app. It gives good information - rise/set times based on your latitude & longitude. If there are any other good ones, please let me know.

Upvote 0
I've been using The Weather Channel app but tried the Weather Bug last night after reading this thread. I didn't like it - it takes far longer to launch and give me the information that I want - what's the temperature outside, and what's the forecast later. If I need weather maps, I have a bookmark on one of my home pages for weather underground's mobile site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones