• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help whats the best...

If you want a phone that does things like the iphone... get the iphone? :)

Nope, i really dont wanna iphone . . i really like android/galaxy as it is albeit a few improvements would be welcome :)!!

just trying to make a point to ppl who crib abt battery life . . if you want features like multitasking etc. then theres a price that needs to be paid ie., battery life is reduced . . .

Upvote 0
Doesnt the i7500 + Android + multitasking still outlive the iPhone + no multitasking anyway?

I charge my phone every night anyway, so its kinda irrelevant if it lasts 2 days or 3... so long as I can leave wireless data running all day, make plenty of phone calls and run a few apps and still have enough charge to get home and back on the juice than I'm happy.

As for the best firmware, I've tried many and like IL3 1.5 the best. I had big performance issues with 1.6. Went to IL3 1.5 and the OpenGL hardware driver fix and the thing is a rocket, with all features working.

Upvote 0
Doesnt the i7500 + Android + multitasking still outlive the iPhone + no multitasking anyway?

hey, am not comparing android with iphone . . Andriod is on a level of its own, which iphone can only aspire to be in :D.

i knw, i almost made a subtle reference to iphone here but just to point out how good android is :D

Same here, recharge my phone every nite, so battery issues is of really no concern to me . :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones