What's the cheapest one can get an EVO for these days?

Last Updated:

1. Vesbon

Vesbon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Are there any specials, online or otherwise, for an EVO? I'm willing to sign the 2 year contract?

When do these phones typically dip in price? Is it maybe 2 months after release? Or will this phone, since it's so high end, probably not go on sale for a long time?

thanks,
    -v

Advertisement
  2. ryohei47

ryohei47 Well-Known Member

well the droid incredible came out on 4/29, but it's still 200 dollars without any sign of dropping

3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

It's all supply and demand. No one knows for sure. Some phones are junk and on the free phone list a few weeks after release and some are full price for the entire time until the next verions (evo 2) are released...

4. htmlcssguru

htmlcssguru Well-Known Member

If you purchase this weekend from WireFly.com and take advantage of the Bing $80 cashback special then the phone is only $109.95. I bought 2 EVO's at 12:20am and they shipped them today at 12:30PM. So, 12 hours after my order my phones are on the way.

Also, if you want a FREE bluetooth then use WIREFLYBLUE11 promo code and you'll get a free one.

Finally, there's no tax and NO rebate to deal with. Here's a thread on our experience with the purchase (me and others)

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/78200-downside-purchasing-through-wirefly-12.html

5. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

You literally beat me by a minute with the Wirefly info, lol

6. jaime2563

jaime2563 Member

Go to www.goodandevo they're have info on a 4th of july special for $109.

7. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

Free if you can get a 5 finger discount........

Of course it is stealing and that isn't nice......

8. suedinaz

suedinaz Active Member

Use caution when applying coupon codes, such as the one for a free Bluetooth headset. Sometimes, when using Bing, if you try to 'stack' another discount on top Bing may disallow the cashback. I haven't read up on this particular offer yet, but this happened to me last year when I tried for a Bing cashback offer through HP. I threw in a code for free shipping and screwed myself out of the cashback.