Whats the deal with Bluetooth on the Incredible!?Support

Last Updated:

1. schtip8bit

schtip8bit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So over the last few days i have been trying to get the bluetooth on this phone to work. So far i have managed to pair it to my computer but the status keeps saying not connected. I've heard of other people having problems with the bluetooth on the Incredible and was hoping someone had some ideas.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Is your bluetooth device in discovery mode for the phone to see it?

3. 34.50

34.50 Well-Known Member

It pairs fine with my Windows 7 laptop. Turn on discovery, you can then search for devices either from the incredible or the computer, and put in your pin and should be good to go.

4. schtip8bit

schtip8bit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My phone can see the computer and my computer can see the phone. Heres how i have been trying to do this with my phone:

1. Turn bluetooth on and then scan for devices
    2. Find my computer and go to pair it.
    3. Both the pin on the computer and on my phone say the same thing and give them the ok.
    4. Status shows that my phone is paired to the computer and visa versa but both say that the phone is not connected.

made both phone and computer 'discoverable' to see if this way would work, still same problem. Can pair them but still not connecting

Edit:Was able to browse files on the phone from the computer....odd it still saying not connected....so not sure what is up....