• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the difference between Archos 7 & Archos 70?

ooo I hate to say this but I do not think you will get anything beyond 1.6 and that is with custom rom dev.

My Gf got me a A7 for christmas by 2 hours later I was talking to her about returning it and i would just use the funds and pay for the upgrade to the A70 (which she did not know the diff till after she ordered) so when moday rolled around it went back to best buy and she ordered me A70.

If you can return it do so and order the A70 or the A101

Upvote 0
There is an ad in today's local paper for the Archos internet 10.1 android 2.2, 8 GB for $249...i do not know anything about tablets or what is meant by 7 or 70..the ad does not mention those numbers. What is a G-sensor? it is a multi-touch display I see others on sale for $448 or $499 why such a difference in a display price?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones