what's the incredible usb port size?Support

Last Updated:

1. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i know it's different than the eris, which is a mini USB. is the incredible a micro USB? i asked my friend who's got one, and he says he thinks it's just an incredible-specific port. then again, he thought that about the eris, but the eris works with any mini usb cable (i plug it into my PC using my digital cameras cable). i ask because i've got the HTC car charger for my eris, and i'm going to want to use it with my incredible but i don't think i'll be able to. he said there's some sort of adapter that can go from the eris' mini USB to whatever the incredible is, but he didn't elaborate and i haven't talked to him since lol. any thoughts? don't wannt buy a brand new car charger if i can just get a small adapter!

Advertisement
  2. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Micro USB.

3. Oddity

Oddity Well-Known Member

Yeah its a micro usb. It is a different shape but that is only to accommodate the HTC tv out cable. It accepts any micro usb cable.

4. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

great! thanks! time to search for a micro USB adapter! actually hell, i have a crappy micro-usb charger that i got on amazon for like 3 bucks for my env touch back in like april...or is it a nono to use crappy car chargers? the HTC official one i have is super nice and seems 10x sturdier and more well built than that crappy 3 dollar one lol