What's the price per month on t-mobile

Last Updated:

1. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am going to be purchasing it tomorrow, and i want to know all the detais about ordering, and will cost me the least amount of money each month, without paying 500.

So give me the details please you're help is greatly appreciated :D

(i asked because i read that they only have on available plan with 500 minutes and i have no idea how much that is, or if there is other options)

Advertisement
  2. nyfinest32

nyfinest32 Well-Known Member

considering u dont wanna pay the full price for the phone, ur only option would be to buy it at $180 with 2yr contract for $79.99 a month (500 mins + unlimited txt/data)

if u buy unlocked u can get cheaper plans.

3. illutionz

illutionz Well-Known Member

If you opt to do the 2 yrs contract
    a. Pay $180 for the phone
    b. Pay $79.99 per month before tax/fees for 500 Minutes/unlimited text and data (not sure whether you can change plan but probably not)
    c. Stuck in 2 years contract by T-Mobile

If you opt to pay full price
    a. Pay $530 for the phone
    b. Pay:
    - $59.99 per month for 500 minutes/unlimited text and data
    - $69.99 per month for 1000 minutes/unlimited text and data
    - $79.99 per month for unlimited everything
    c. No getting tied around the neck by T-Mobile :)

4. choffy21

choffy21 Well-Known Member

There's this really cool new invention called a calculator that does math for you.

5. FreshPrince

FreshPrince Well-Known Member

Farrrrrrrrrr better benefits of getting it unlocked as you can see.

6. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member

just and fyi for everyone who does not know this....you can sign up through google and change your plan to the $99.99 even more plan which includes everything unlimited. after 2 years (or less if you know what to do) you can go back to the $79.99. this is similar to sprint...if you think about it, sprints all in is $99.99 and their best android phone is the hero. cost..$179.99....same as the nexus. same costs over the first two years and then with tmobile it will drop $20.00.

there is NO FEE to go to the $99.99 plan because you are staying within in the same Even More plans.

googles whole deal with tmob is to sign you up with a two year plan. they want everything seperated...talk, text, and data. this is how they get paid back by tmobile. one price for talk, one for text, and one for data, they dont have a package deal. it is all sepearate. this is why through google you can also add data only to an existing account.

and after you are signed up and are locked into a contract you can easily change to the $99.99 plan with unlimited minutes.

7. illutionz

That explains it because I am sure you are able to move up the 2 yrs contract price but not down (which company does not want more $$). That is why Google made you sign up for the lowest plan so that you can easily upgrade to your needs :)

I still like my EM+ :D where I can move up and down :p

8. illutionz

Just want to highlight this part in particular, though.
    Yes sprint all in is $99.99 but there is no reason you need to get it because Sprint has unlimited calling to any mobile phone and I have yet to seen individual without mobile phone. Unless you're calling business landline a lot (by a lot I mean almost exclusively), getting 500 minutes on sprint should be more than enough. Not to mention Sprint's night start at 7pm :)

Last month with Sprint, I use 105 minutes thats not covered by the free services

9. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member

actually sprints plans are 450 minutes for $69.99

i considered that too untill i realized how much i actually call land lines, and how much they are incoming calls. it is too much for me. 450 minutes is and average of around 20.53 minutes a day...yes thats all....and no that does not include the weekends. that is m-f when most buisness are open and it is when most of them are called... incoming and outgoing.

i dont have a land line. i use only a cell phone. that makes a huge difference. and the difference in price is not worth the possibility of going over. have you seen the overage charges on sprint with a 450 min plan? $.45 450 minutes is very easy to go over.

i have however bought the phone outright and i am on a even more+ plan for $79.99 with everything unlimited and no contract.

10. illutionz

Actually 450 for 69.99 is the "normal" plan.

Anyone can use the "new crappier SERO" plan a.k.a Everything Plus Plan by entering Russ McGuire's information (he is Sprint VP of Strategy division who PUBLICLY posted his email information on his public blog as well as his last 3 digits of his Employee ID)
    http://mcguireslaw.com/2008/07/16/psst-have-you-heard-about-everything-plus/
    Email: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
    Last 3 digits of employee ID: 383
    With this, you can get 500 minutes for $59.99 :)

Back to topic
    Like I mentioned earlier, it depends on your use. I personally only in contact with people who are using cell phone. The only times I use my allocated minutes are to call companies' landlines. Otherwise, I communicate via Mobile Phone :) and yes I don't have landline (who does nowadays)

Anyhow you get the $79.99 with unlimited everything now so it's all good :)

11. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member

does this 500 also include everthing...data, etc. that is still only 23 minutes a day.

12. illutionz

Yeah including unlimited everything else and any mobile any time as well like any other sprint menu.

They do offer cheaper version with 500 minutes and unlimited messaging but not unlimited other stuff for $39.99 and $79.99 for 1600 minutes and unlimited messaging but not other stuff.