• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

We got a ground covering the night before last and it's snowing right now. It's going to be in/close to 40 so it will go away but there are still some snowbanks around. Definately, finally, on the warm up though!

The dogs are all happy, we played with the ball for a long time yesterday. No more ice for them to slip on or feet of snow to impede a good run. They do love the snow but I prefer playing with them in nicer weather.

Upvote 0
It was 22°F (-5°C) yesterday morning. We had some snow squalls overnight ... enough to leave a coating on the grass. While much of the snow we had (Nowhere near your totals, Pup) has melted, we still have big dirty piles of ice in parking lots and side roads where it was pushed.

There are really no indications of spring here. No crocus or daffodils pushing up, no buds on trees that I can see, and no bunnies running around making more bunnies. :(

Upvote 0
'Nowlins... 77 and perfect
a248c5f805c9a8f3d93196b6ead9f2ea.jpg

Upvote 0
It's *supposed* to be Spring. Trout season opens here on Saturday and I don't know if I need to pack waders or an ice pick. :(
Bring both, just make sure you don't put the ice pick IN the waders, that could hurt!

77 here today (definitely warmer than normal) & then we'll be down in the 40s for the next week.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones