what's this that's eating my battery

Last Updated:

1. adz63

adz63 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

[​IMG][/IMG]

Ok I took my phone off charge and 3 mins later the battery drained like in the image. I have looked through the options in spare parts and this is the only thing with anything on it. My battery is even lower now at 79 % . With only making one text and using net on phone to do this......

Advertisement
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I've no idea what 0 is, but it's showing up on my phone too, just the same as yours. But my battery life is fine.

Check the Partial Wake one rather than Network Usage, that usually gives a better clue, if it's an app keeping the phone awake.

EDIT: I also have 1010 and 1014 listed in my network usage menu =/

3. adz63

In partial wake the only thing with any blue in is android system and the blue bit in the bar is about the same as the blue bit in dialer above

4. Xyro

Weeeird. Sounds like it's not being kept awake then.

I suppose it's worth trying recharging it again before hunting for a problem. My phone has always been weird in that, if I charge it for a short amount of time it will say 100%, but quickly drop a significant amount. But if I charge it for a while it hits 100% for real.

So, have you made any changes to the ROM/Kernel or installed any new apps before this happened? You're still on Ele special edition, right?

5. adz63

No new apps or any changes made. After initial set up ie set CPU up I have not changed one thing that I can remember . I did get ultra keyboard but uninstalled that yesterday or day before and that's it

Also my phone had been on charge for about 7 hrs so it should of. Been 100 %

6. Xyro

The whole dropping to 95 after three minutes thing does sound exactly like the charging thing I was talking about.

Try turning the phone off and charging it for a good while. If it's the same thing mine does, that should ensure it's fully charged.