• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats this?

Crystalluv545

Jun 1, 2015
7ef8b8f3a181608726a2d77abe7393b3.jpg

I found my watch like this hours ago... It's still the same.. I don't no what to do?? Anyone know about this??

Is it a Gear?? That looks like download mode which is a type of recovery state for Samsung phones.o_O
It was a gift from my niece who works at Google.. It says Gear Live 25CA...
I don't no much about it.. I am online teaching myself what this watch is about. Im great with my Galaxy but the watch is like a new toy.
7ef8b8f3a181608726a2d77abe7393b3.jpg

I found my watch like this hours ago... It's still the same.. I don't no what to do?? Anyone know about this??

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
It was a gift from my niece who works at Google..
Your niece can send me gifts anytime.:p
It says Gear Live 25CA...
I don't no much about it.. I am online teaching myself what this watch is about. Im great with my Galaxy but the watch is like a new toy.
I moved your thread to the Gear Live which best I can tell is what version of the Gear you have. Other Gear Live owners may be able to help you use the watch to its fullest.:)

Reactions: Crystalluv545
Upvote 0
Your niece can send me gifts anytime.[emoji14]

I moved your thread to the Gear Live which best I can tell is what version of the Gear you have. Other Gear Live owners may be able to help you use the watch to its fullest.:)
THATS awesome.. I didn't even no there was a forum just for this... Im new here but not tapatalk-i am usually in the Vape forums.. Anyway Hi everybody... It's raining hard here in NYC right now.
Your niece can send me gifts anytime.[emoji14]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones