• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats up android world

Whats up guys, just a new Youtuber here. I'll be posting a lot of android content. I have a video up already on Top 5 android apps. Feel free to check out my channel. Just type in MashedUpTech on youtube and you'll find my video. Please show some love and feel free to leave a comment. Thanks guys

Hi MashedUpTech. Welcome to Android um-um-um-um. (That's four ums ;))

Just a couple of things before we have the villagers lighting torches and collecting pitchforks. Android Forums is a user support forum ... guys with phones helping other guys with phones pretending that playing with phones will somehow impress the women in their life. We are not a personal billboard for everyone with a blog or ... um ... YouTube channel. :eek:

So here's the lowdown on that. Don't go flinging your channel all over the place. The janitors have enough to clean up. What you can do is, after you've made 25 helpful posts in the regular forums, you are permitted to create a posting signature. That signature can have a link to your YouTube Channel and will be displayed in the latest post in every thread in which you participate. That way, the more you help folks, the more folks see your link. Pretty cool, huh?

Yeah, there are always exceptions, like if someone asks a question like "What are the 10 best apps this week?" and you've just posted a video review. You may post from your channel, but we'd prefer you embed it in the post rather than just post a link. (And don't get a buddy to go around asking loaded questions just so you can post ... we'll know. We're like Santa Claus that way, only we don't do the reindeer/sleigh thing. We prefer alien spacecraft drawn by dragons, but I digress.)

So, to make a long story even longer ... make yourself at home and enjoy the forums. If you aren't sure of protocol or how to find your way around, just ask any staff member. We're all nice. :) Crazy, but nice. :D

Luna

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones