Whats up droid users!!!!!!!! Need some help here!!!!General

1. R0k5tr

R0k5tr Well-Known Member

i need some help trying to put the n00b vI rom on my phone as well as the theme for it as well. everytime i use the power button and volume up key to load the rom it tells me the /sdcard/ cannot mount... can anyone tell me what the problem is? i formatted the sd card used titanium backup to backup everything and it still won't work... HELP ME PLS!!!!!!!!

thank you,
    R0k5tr

Advertisement
  2. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

Have you tried reading the card in another device besides your phone?? A computer, another phone, card reader, etc.???

I'm just trying to see if there is something physically wrong with the card or your phone..
  3. spencer320

spencer320 Well-Known Member

I had the same problem a week or so ago after buying a new Micro SD Card. I tried to mount it and format it but kept getting the same error message.
    Try this tho. Just download to your computer, unzip and run as admin.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65761686/sdtestandformat.zip

I recommend you transfer all your files onto your computer, copy a few tiny files back to the SD card. Run this program. Depending on the size of your SD Card it will take a while (my 16GB took almost 3 hrs, start to finish). But when it was done everything worked, no mount issues just good to go. Hope this help and good luck!!
    R0k5tr likes this.
  4. R0k5tr

R0k5tr Well-Known Member

thx man... reall helped out!!!!
  5. spencer320

spencer320 Well-Known Member

Glad it worked for ya!!