Whats Using all my memory!!!????

Last Updated:

1. megabiteg

megabiteg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello BH2 ppl,

I just root my phone and I started deleting some apps I was looking forward to trash (DD2, WW, MNB2...) and I went to the system settings and took a peak at how much Phone memory I had left... for my surprise I had only 18MB left out of 153MB!!!

My question is simple:

I have a new phone with very little apps on it (on all maybe 6: TWC, Meridian Music player, Handsent and 3 small games...), WHERE IN THE WORLD DID 135MB GET SPENT????

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks all!!!

Advertisement
  2. bleufox99

bleufox99 Well-Known Member

try the stock rom from BH_MAN and when you do the factory reset you should notice improvement.

3. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

Also check your memory right after a reboot, apps start loading into memory before you even use them (they are removed when new space is needed). Also think about deleting the device management file which is 40+ MBs.

4. dan0zone

dan0zone Well-Known Member

apps loading on start have nothing to do with storage memory... also beware of what you delete ,,,some apks are tied into the system , so if you delete something needed by the system your phone may not boot ... BH__man's Rom would be your best choice for now ...

5. megabiteg

megabiteg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well bits and girls i just got sick of it and went for the BH_MAN stock image and just finished with the prices and for all my apps running and im glad to report that I now got 112MB available after everything.

Thanks to all and maybe this can be an incentive to help out in the community and to try something new.

And zone, you are 100% right in what you say,i do believe that as easy as its been handed to us, it has to be done with a level of understanding to avoid bad things happening to the phone.

Thanks all once again.