Whats your favorite game on you Fascinate?

Last Updated:

1. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Personally I am currently enjoying (in ranking order)

1- Speedx 3d - Awesome game that really shows off the Fascinates 3D capabilities. Addicting as hell.
    2- Angry Birds - Nuff said.
    3- Jewels - Cool puzzle game.
    4- Galacon -Good game when I get the feel for some planetary domination.

How about you? Im looking to add to my gaming apps on my Fascinate. Suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. 90reefernyc

90reefernyc Member

I like nfs shift

3. The_shake_down

The_shake_down Well-Known Member

I pretty much only play wordfeud and Angry birds but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for something new!

4. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

Word Drop
    Wordup!
    Spider Man
    Angry Birds

5. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Word fued
    Homerun battle 3d

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Im currently hooked on Grave Defense Gold

7. triple486

triple486 Well-Known Member

Need for Speed Shift is the best 3D racing game for smartphone I think.
    I really love to use all the sensors on SF for 3D car racing. :D

8. GoBruins

GoBruins Well-Known Member

Alchemy

9. makemehavefun

makemehavefun Well-Known Member

In order of "fun"... not actual time spent playing.

1. Reckless Racing - This is THE game I've been seeking. I wanted a top down dirt road style racing game with excellent graphics and good tracks. I got it and have been having a blast. Watching people screw up and crash just tickles me to death... plenty of laughs.

2. Wixel - A word search type of game. Very enjoyable and is my go to time waster when I'm in a long line or just don't feel like talking to friends or the parents while ordering at the restaurant.

3. Pulse Rider - Check this one out. Love the simple 'retro' graphics and gameplay. Haven't seen anyone mention this one yet. I think it could be a hidden gem of a game. Maybe.

4. Big Mountain Snowboarding - Have played recently for a few minutes and may have to pry myself away from Reckless Racing to give this more of a spin.

5. Hyper Jump (Lite) - Different take/style on the "Abduction!/DroidJump"... what I like about it is that it moves fast.

6. I'm a recent Sudoku player because of Android. Good mental workout. Plenty of good Sudoku apps out there. Just find and test a few of 'em.

10. Cuda52774

Cuda52774 Active Member

(Besides Angry Birds)

Squibble Lite - Really neat game with a unique concept. Best I can describe it is kinda like Bionic Commando from NES but no shooting. Swing your little squid thingy through a challenging platforming type game. I've never bought a game app and I'll buy this one when the full version comes out. Can't stop playing it.

Air Control Lite - Two runways and a helicopter pad. You have to bring them in without crashing them. Seems easy at first then it gets frantic.

Robo Defense - Best tower defense game I've played so far. Cool tower upgrades.

Super Tumble (Lite) - Remove pieces from the tower so that the star lands on the platform. Fun and challenging.

11. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

1- Baseball Superstars 2010

2- Angry Birds

3- Nesoid (well its a not a game, but i use it a lot)

4- Field Goal

12. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

I don't understand the fascination (pun intended) with Angry Birds... Try playing Moblox or Crush The Castle. I think both have better physics than Angry Birds. Are there other games in that same genre that people like?

My other favorites:
    * Archipelago
    * Battleflood
    * Reckless Racing
    * Head To Head Racing
    * Basketball
    * Trap!
    * Space Physics

13. nitsuj17

angry birds to me isnt about graphics or anything but just mindless (yet at the same time challenging) fun :D. its easy to waste 40 mins playing here and there.

some may/may not remember the gorilla tossing explosive bannanas (at least i think thats what they were) at each other in DOS back in the 80s/early 90s. i was freaking addicted to it and in the computer labs at school thats all anyone played. you had to adjust the angle/account for windspeed.

while not the same, angry birds in a way reminds me of it, so that may be some of the fascination for me. :D

14. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I remember playing that gorilla game during computer class in high school! I haven't thought about it for years... I usually think of Atomic Cannon (from my last Windows Mobile phone) as the precursor to these types of games - it had a bit more depth with the ability to move your tank and choose the type of munition used.

I do have Angry Birds, and I think it is okay, but I get annoyed with the physics sometimes. I guess I just enjoy the physics in Moblox and Crush The Castle more, that's all...

15. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

I agree, I've tried Angry Birds repeatedly, but just get frustrated after a couple tries and go play something else.

Top game for me right now is Zenonia, followed by Jewels. Funny, thought I'd be playing more GBA emulator games, but maybe later. I keep trying the NFS demo, so will probably end up buying that; same thing with Assassin's Creed. I want to watch videos of Reckless Racing. Top-down style is meh to me, but people keep saying how amusing it is to play.

16. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

Robo Defense - I'm addicted to Robo Defense, at level 113 at the moment. This may get me fired. Have not had sex in over a week because of this, my wife is about smash my phone!

Reckless Racing - Just paid for and downloaded this, will report back if I can get into it.

Angry Birds - Tried the Angry Birds, got stuck and frustrated and gave it up.

Sniper - Pretty cool shooter game.

Missile Shield - Just like the Atari 2600! Sweet!

Throttle Copter - My 15 yr old boy put this on. It does nothing for me.

Air Control - Gets crazy real fast. You have to scribe lines that the plane will follow to the runway. It starts with one plane, but within a few min you have 6+ planes and your going nuts and then they crash. Really gets hard fast!

Alchemy - Interesting. You combine products to make other more advanced products. It begins with the 4 basic elemental products and you go from there. It gets boring after a bit when you can not discover anything new to advance with.

Solitar - You know what this is.

PuzzleBox (Adult) - DeScramble pictures of hot nearly naked chicks. What guy does not want to look at hot nearly naked chicks?

Paper Toss - Replica of the flash PC game from AddictingGames.com. Entertaining, slightly addicting!

17. nitsuj17

ah forgot about paper toss. for whatever reason i prefer it on my incredible....something about the screen size that makes me significantly better on that phone vs the sf or dx :eek:

as for angry birds, ill admit it can be frustrating...and will further admit that for at least 3 levels so far ive had to hit up youtube for a solution :eek:

18. tschecter

tschecter Well-Known Member

I'm a little old school I guess... believe it or not, my top game is Pokemon on the GameBoid emulator (playing sapphire)... that said, I have played a few of the others, but just not enjoyed them as much...

19. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Apparently you :p. Get off the phone, get on the wife ;).
    Man next thing you know you'll be telling us you've giving up cheese :eek:

larry0071 likes this.
  20. tystevens

tystevens Well-Known Member

Air Control has been my favorite since I got it.

Been playing Hungry Shark a little bit lately, but it will probably pass and I'll be back to Air Control. Have Angry Birds, its just ok. My kids love it, though!

21. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I just discovered a new one that rocks. Pocket Legends. Its a mmo on your phone and the graphics with the Fascinate are unbelievable. Check it out.

22. jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy Well-Known Member

If you guys havent tried the Gameloft games yet you should. They make all those market games look old. I am enjoying Lets Golf right now. Id be tempted to try the Tom Clancy's Hawx port.

23. gmanzi

gmanzi Member

Pocket Legends

24. Skang

Skang Well-Known Member

Was not impressed by nfs shift. Angry bird is still number one.lol all level beat.

25. blackdeath159

blackdeath159 New Member

#1 Angry Birds
    #2 Alchemy
    #3 aSpankBooty (my wife and I love this game)