• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite NFL team?

Do you mean you like Houston?

Yessir

I was an Oilers fan up until Bud Adams moved the team to Nashville and been a Texans fan since their inception.

We have a tough road ahead this year, we're tied with Tennessee for the hardest schedule according to last year's win/loss record, so I won't be predicting playoffs for the first time. Cushing will be gone for the 1st 4 games and in that stretch we play Indy, Dallas, Redskins. We need to go at least 3-2 in our first 5 so we can get off to a good start. Coming out the gate slow has been our Achilles heel since Kubiak took over the reigns.

This should be a make or break season for Kubs if we can't make the playoffs. The talent is there, we have arguably the best receiver in the game in Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub is finally turning into a bonafide quarterback. The defense is slow plodding but if we can get a consistent pass rush with Mario Williams at the helm we have enough offense to bury any team in the league.

Hopefully we can go at least 10-6 and make the playoffs for the 1st time in team history

TEXANS NATION.

Upvote 0
Yessir

I was an Oilers fan up until Bud Adams moved the team to Nashville and been a Texans fan since their inception.

We have a tough road ahead this year, we're tied with Tennessee for the hardest schedule according to last year's win/loss record, so I won't be predicting playoffs for the first time. Cushing will be gone for the 1st 4 games and in that stretch we play Indy, Dallas, Redskins. We need to go at least 3-2 in our first 5 so we can get off to a good start. Coming out the gate slow has been our Achilles heel since Kubiak took over the reigns.

This should be a make or break season for Kubs if we can't make the playoffs. The talent is there, we have arguably the best receiver in the game in Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub is finally turning into a bonafide quarterback. The defense is slow plodding but if we can get a consistent pass rush with Mario Williams at the helm we have enough offense to bury any team in the league.

Hopefully we can go at least 10-6 and make the playoffs for the 1st time in team history

TEXANS NATION.

Gonna need Steve Slaton to hold it down in the backfield too.

Upvote 0
Gonna need Steve Slaton to hold it down in the backfield too.

Yea he definitely needs to step up. Rumor had it that he was a lil cocky and less hungry which caused him to lose focus and become fumble prone. It was an aberration that between him and Chris Brown, we had more fumbles than rushing touchdowns.

We should be much improved with the duo of Ryan Moats and Chris Brown LONG gone! The combo of Slaton, Arian Foster and rookie Ben Tate should be a nice 3 headed monster.

We're also getting rid of the ridiculous zone blocking which has stagnated our run game in years past.

Upvote 0
If Greene pulls a Matt Forte this year tho, Jets will have little choice but to give him and the rookie they have lots of touches.

I think Green's the real deal, he runs low to the ground and with such power that he's hard to bring down. Barring injury he could be the best back in the AFC this year. As Green goes, so does the JETS offense. Nothing against Sanchez but let's be realistic, the Jets aren't going to scare anybody with their aerial game.

I think anything more than 12 carries for LT will spell doom for the Jets as he won't be able to hold up for the entire season. It would be best to use him sparingly so he can have fresh legs for a playoff run.

Greene 20-25 carries
LT 10-12
McKnight/FBs 5 - 10

Upvote 0
braylon may see new life with holmes along side of him. He better not start that dropping shizz this year! greene is the man and like shawn said barring any injury he will be among the best in the league. Lt will carry on 2nd n short or at goal line situations. He will have 10 td's this year carrying from the 5 or less watch. the jets o-line is real deal

Upvote 0
arrowhead_stadium_001_la_lr.jpg

The Kansas City Chiefs

since the greatest pass-rushing LB ever Derrick Thomas arrived. R.I.P.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones