• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite NFL team?

I bleed Vikings purple. Also been a fan since childhood. Even met Fran Tarkenton when I was a kid. Nice guy. A lot of heartache over the years, but if Favre can avoid the late season slumps he's had of late (BIG if) I like where we're going this year!

minnesota-vikings2.png

I was also born a raised a Viking Fan... had a rough start to the year, but hopefully things will look better after the bye week... SKOL VIKINGS!

Upvote 0
Kansas City Chiefs and its about time we are starting to win some games!!!

Dood, remember in '03 when the Chiefs went undefeated for 9 games only to lose to...the Bengals??? I still ::headdesk:: at that.

I've only been to one Chiefs game, & it was like 3 or 4 years ago when they weren't very good. One day I hope to go to Arrowhead during a winning season...kinda like this one so far :).

Other than the Chiefs, I've liked the Vikings & Packers since I was little as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones