• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats your favorite off time activity

This is pretty good.

IMG_20150731_214609.jpg

Upvote 0
Arson?!?! sheesh! :(

just kidding....gonna roast some weenies or smores? :)
Nope. Just relaxing before I climb in the tent. Got a lake being me with peep frogs and bullfrogs singing. Having some beers. My son's gone to bed already. I'm going to climb a mountain tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Walking/hiking especially in a park or other peaceful environment. Listening to Jazz, reading, watching an episode or two of the Office if I need a laugh. Talking with family and meeting with friends.

As I get older (and I'm not that old o_O) I find it's really important to make the most of the time I have. It doesn't have to be anything 'big' but it should be something enjoyable. There are too many things today competing for our time and attention and taking time for ourselves is not being selfish - it's one of the few things in life that keep us sane.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones