• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats your favourite wallpaper image to use for home/lock screens?

I've tried two or three, but really come back to the default one for both...they seem to make my phone look the nicest.

There is an app you can download from the market that gives you access to something like 8000 wallpapers...thats FAR too much choice for one person. I would be changing it every day and thats not good for me!

Upvote 0
I usually get my Backgrounds from the app "background" but its experiencing problems , well is for me anyway!

So now I have a Union jack spread across my screen and It is darn Sexy! Definitely one of the best backgrounds I've had with all the neat colors and Meaningfulness of the Union jack :D

I'm very patriotic lool !

Upvote 0
I usually get my Backgrounds from the app "background" but its experiencing problems , well is for me anyway!

So now I have a Union jack spread across my screen and It is darn Sexy! Definitely one of the best backgrounds I've had with all the neat colors and Meaning of the Union jack :D

I'm very patriotic lool !

When it is displayed ... does that mean the Queen is on board ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones