What's your set for your Evo so farAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok so i decided to stay with my evo as my daily phone but with that it comes with a lot accessories i wanted to replace some of my gadgets specially if i use my phone in daily basis and for everything i have to do during the day so this is my list so far.

First i need protection for my gadgets, i'm usually really carefull but i got a one year old the grabs everything around the house so i bought zagg invisible shield which helps alot, i drop the phone like 3 time not scratches and not bulky case to carry it easy solution could run from $14.99 to 24.99 depending on your needs

ok so i had that but i hate to carry stuff in my pockets since i have a Work phone (BB touch unlock running on tmobile network) so i bought the HTC Pouch with bell clip and love it so far, i been with it for more then 2 months and i seriously recommended, is 29.99$ online i got it at $24.99 at sprint retail store plus a 20% discount.

ok so since i used the phone a lot my battery was just enough after 12 hrs but you never know what's going to happen and you need an extra battery, i got the official HTC red battery from amazon which right now is even cheaper for $17.99 can't go wrong with the price, really helpfull if you use wifi hotspot or used the phone way too much, etc. Really happy with it

Now i used the phone by my computer and don't like to just lay it down on the surface, so i bought a dock for it on ebay really cheap and charges the second battery(takes forever tho), it runs from $10 up to $25 but i'm happy with it i'm pretty sure you guys will like it too.

[​IMG]

so after that i decide that i needed more space for music since 8gb is not alot when you video record on 720p or have a lot music so i decided to go for a 16 gb memory card, for 30$ bucks and is all i need since i don't usually have all my music in my phone, and i never did in my ipod touch anyways, you can get 32gb for cheap in amazon but that's up to the user, i'm good with 16gb for now

So music is where you can tell a big difference with the ipod and htc evo but you can make it sound better i got the Zagg earbuds and really sounds way better, also sign up for the ipad giveaway and get another discount, so if you manage to get the 50% like i did you can end up paying 25$ for some nice earbuds, regular price is $49.99 tho.

So i needed a car dock and they took too long to get the official out and then again you might be able to use only with evo so i got me arkon car dock and love it so far, it range for 14.99$ to 24.99$ i believe. phone holds steady really good for traveling and you can decided what kind you want, i got the mount shield one and like it a lot so far. They also got the arm band which i didn't buy from there.

Sorry for night pics i'll try to change them tomorrow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally i got and armband for the gym really cheap for 7.99$ i haven't try this product yet but i'll update when i get it.

So feel free to post your accessories, all ideas are welcome and i would like to know what you guys have bought for the phone and if you recommend it or not, sorry for the long post guys, but i think this will help early adopters too.
    Thank you for reading the post and have a great day

UPDATE: Sorry some links aren't working propertly for some reason but like zagg go to audio menu and the giveaway is inthe bottom right of the screen also for ebay just search for evo 4g dock trust me you will see alot

Advertisement
    dabigcheezze and madmak like this.
  2. blinky260

blinky260 Member

Don't mean to steal your thread but, what is the app you use for time and weather on your home screen. I like the font and and the fact it only takes up half the space of the stock time screen. Thanks

3. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Beautiful widgets from the market like $2 and you can change fonts and weather theme too and for the armband don't look too bad ill take picture and post them later , really helpful in the gym

4. blinky260

blinky260 Member

Cool, thanks J