WhatsappGeneral

1. NeedToSleep

NeedToSleep New Member

Hi everyone, I wonder whether you can help me.

I have been using Whatsapp now for about 6 months and it has been fine. About 3 weeks ago I was informed that it had been updated. My current version no longer worked so I uninstalled Whatsapp and tried to reinstall it again. However, I got as far as downloading it and it disappeared. I did this several times and the same thing kept happening. I've kept trying but no luck. I have about 27mb free so I have enough room, plus I think I had less when I downloaded it and I didn't have any problems. I'm just wondering what I can do. Thanks :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I'm only taking a guess here NeedToSleep. Perhaps you still have the app installed and only the widget removed. You might want to go into settings>apps and make certain the app in question is truly removed. I hope this is the problem for it is an easy fix if it's still on your phone. Just tap the app and the uninstall option should be there. Good luck.
  3. mukundjalan

mukundjalan New Member

Hi all,
    I had damaged my phone and didnt use it for a month. I didnt use whats app in the interin period. The phone repairing didnt go through. I need to check the messages of whats app that I got in that period. Can any one please help me on this???
  4. dbesteng

dbesteng New Member

Hi

Do you know if there is an app that can be used in conjunction with whattsapp that allows me to know how many messages have been sent to a particular person everyday? Or maybe something similar?