When can Galaxy S have 2.2General

Last Updated:

1. Northerndj

Northerndj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone tell me when Samsung galaxy s customers will be getting the 2.2 update ????

Advertisement
  2. batgeek

batgeek Banned

you can have it now if you really want it.

now when Samsung or any of the carriers put out their official update...well, you're just gonna have to wait on those. none of them have given any dates.

3. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

Samsung are more botherd about the galaxy tab these days and it runs 2.2 and it about the same as the galaxy s just bigger so why can't they release the same version on the galaxy s

4. gartht799

gartht799 New Member

I am new to android, but I know there used to be leaked os for blackberry floating around. Is there a leaked version of 2.2 for the galaxy s? If so, where can one find it and has it been tried?

Thanks

5. drone66

drone66 Member

Supposedly, the Samsung Fascinate from Verizon will get 2.2 sometime in October. Most likely all the other Galaxy S phones will get 2.2 at the same time.

6. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

7. real123

real123 New Member

Now when Samsung or any of the carriers put out their official update...well, you're just gonna have to wait on those. none of them have given any dates.
    Supposedly, the Samsung Fascinate from Verizon will get 2.2 sometime in October. Most likely all the other Galaxy S phones will get 2.2 at the same time.

8. Reap

Reap Well-Known Member

I don't get this gps problem everyone is talking about. I have a Vibrant and my GPS, Google Maps, and Navigation works perfect.

Can someone explain to me? Am I suppose to have something with my GPS that I am not aware of?