When connected to a bluetooth handsfree, should all audio come through the handsfree speaker?

Last Updated:

1. TT_Vert

TT_Vert Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My primary problem is that when I want to listen to a voice mail on my phone when my blue tooth hands free device is connected I have to hold the phone to my ear. I do not have a speaker phone option to play the audio from the speaker phone just through the speaker for my ear. Is there an app I can use to do this??

Ill also add that some sounds will come through on the hands free speaker (texts, appointments, clicking on things as i type, but only during calls). No navigation or voice mails, etc.
    Thanks
    Dave

Advertisement
  2. tazcollins

tazcollins Well-Known Member

To listen to voice mail through my bluetooth on my Hero I have to actually make a phone call to my voice mail. The voice mail app on my Hero actually has a speaker selection when I don't dial voice mail. Are you saying the Evo does not have the same speaker selection on the voice mail app? TC

3. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Can you hear navigation, ringers and video through Bluetooth headset?

4. TT_Vert

TT_Vert Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I Cannot

5. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

The Nav does, no ringer just a beep, the ringer comes from the phone. The BT asks me what to do pick up or decline. I get no other notification sounds..which would be nice but have to do some research on how to get that working.