1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

When is it arriving??Support

1. Shotlimesalt

Shotlimesalt Well-Known Member

Just now called Google. The man said Friday, if not early next week like Monday.
  2. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Yea if I had to guess I'd say by Monday night we should all be rolling right along on the N4 train...
  3. Farru503

Farru503 Well-Known Member

I think we will be getting our nexus 4 on Monday... And some lucky people will get it Friday
  4. strausd

strausd Well-Known Member

Ya except when I order something eligible for Amazon Prime with two day shipping and order it on a Tuesday, I always get it on Thursday. And they always ship the same day I order if I order before like 3PM. But this two day shipping through Google seems different from Amazon Prime two day shipping.

Man I hope so! I am going out of town on Monday and would love a new toy to play with!
  5. tonytouch311

tonytouch311 Well-Known Member

Obviously...but being that it is expected to ship the 15, not yesterday or today, the logical delivery date would be saturday. No?:confused:
  6. strausd

strausd Well-Known Member

If it is in fact the same 2 day that is on Amazon Prime. But considering a mention of 3-5 days for delivery, that is not express. So at this point there are too many unknowns.
  7. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

I'm actually hoping for a Sat. delivery so that I can be home to sign for it.
  8. androidpod

androidpod Well-Known Member Contributor

To be safe, based on my experience ordering phones from Google in the past, and based on what I see on my order, I'd say Monday is the most realistic time.

Earlier would be rare, Tuesday would be another possibility. I don't think it will go into Wednesday, but then again they've got a barrage of orders.
  9. killxswitch

killxswitch Well-Known Member

They've got a barrage of orders, but they're also a wildly successful global tech company. You'd think they'd be able to handle simple logistics, or that they would've hired a team of people that can if they can't.
  10. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

That would be too easy, and logical!
  11. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

Got my shipped email last night (well it was waiting for me this morning) and got the tracking number. Mine's 'out for delivery' from Nottingham and I'm in Derby (that's very close for non-UK folk) so I'm hoping for delivery today.
  12. steslatt

steslatt Well-Known Member

Mine has just been delivered. Manchester UK :D
  13. desarenezitic

Yeah TNT track says mine was delivered at 08:32, phew, just before the wife leaves for school!!
  14. Markg

Markg Well-Known Member

Wait, what? I don't even have an email yet!
    Has anyone who ordered the bumper had confirmation?
  15. McCookie

McCookie Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does it say delivered on 26th of October to York.... ? While I live in london....
  16. desarenezitic

Choose the second option on TNT (I think reference number) I had that with mine :D
    McCookie likes this.
  17. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I got my email saying it shipped this morning at 4:05AM. Hopefully I have it by Saturday cause I'm totally impatient and excited. Does anyone know where they're shipping from? Some folks said Kentucky but my tracking number isn't working yet.
  18. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

I hope it does in fact ship from Kentucky, that way, assuming mines ships today, I'll have it likely by tomorrow. Delivery from Kentucky to Georgia is usually pretty swift. We'll see. I haven't gotten a shipment email yet.
  19. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Mine turned up this morning, never got any shipping info from Google.
  20. Shotlimesalt

Shotlimesalt Well-Known Member

Where are you from and where did it ship from for you?

Edit:never mind didn't bother to look at your info
  21. g_patrick15

Seems that the UK orders are arriving today. Hopefully the US sees some deliveries pop up throughout the day too.
  22. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

So UK is getting them already? Anyone from the states get a Tracking # yet? Comeeeeee on Google...
  23. g_patrick15

JunBringer got a tracking number, but he says it won't show him anything yet. For what I can tell, he's the only forum member in the US woke right now that's received his.
  24. nycnyc

nycnyc Well-Known Member

Got my tracking number as well (in NYC). But the tracking info hasn't appeared yet.
  25. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

What a botched release! The way it's shaping up we won't get our 4's until Monday, or possibly Tuesday! That's basically a week from jump street when the page went live! Terrible handling by Google, I'm tired of hearing it was bigger then they anticipated, that's a bad excuse! For such a big company, they handle things more like a tiny mom and pop hardware store.