• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help When is it arriving??

Why is everyone skipping Saturday? Talking to the ups guy at work, he tells me only express deliveries are made on Saturday. As far as I know, especially from ordering on amazon with prime, two day express is....express. I've gotten many shipments from amazon on Saturdays.

Ya except when I order something eligible for Amazon Prime with two day shipping and order it on a Tuesday, I always get it on Thursday. And they always ship the same day I order if I order before like 3PM. But this two day shipping through Google seems different from Amazon Prime two day shipping.

Just now called Google. The man said Friday, if not early next week like Monday.

Man I hope so! I am going out of town on Monday and would love a new toy to play with!

Upvote 0
Ya except when I order something eligible for Amazon Prime with two day shipping and order it on a Tuesday, I always get it on Thursday. And they always ship the same day I order if I order before like 3PM. But this two day shipping through Google seems different from Amazon Prime two day shipping.

Man I hope so! I am going out of town on Monday and would love a new toy to play with!

Obviously...but being that it is expected to ship the 15, not yesterday or today, the logical delivery date would be saturday. No?:thinking:

Upvote 0
To be safe, based on my experience ordering phones from Google in the past, and based on what I see on my order, I'd say Monday is the most realistic time.

Earlier would be rare, Tuesday would be another possibility. I don't think it will go into Wednesday, but then again they've got a barrage of orders.

They've got a barrage of orders, but they're also a wildly successful global tech company. You'd think they'd be able to handle simple logistics, or that they would've hired a team of people that can if they can't.

Upvote 0
I got my email saying it shipped this morning at 4:05AM. Hopefully I have it by Saturday cause I'm totally impatient and excited. Does anyone know where they're shipping from? Some folks said Kentucky but my tracking number isn't working yet.
I hope it does in fact ship from Kentucky, that way, assuming mines ships today, I'll have it likely by tomorrow. Delivery from Kentucky to Georgia is usually pretty swift. We'll see. I haven't gotten a shipment email yet.

Upvote 0
JunBringer got a tracking number, but he says it won't show him anything yet. For what I can tell, he's the only forum member in the US woke right now that's received his.

What a botched release! The way it's shaping up we won't get our 4's until Monday, or possibly Tuesday! That's basically a week from jump street when the page went live! Terrible handling by Google, I'm tired of hearing it was bigger then they anticipated, that's a bad excuse! For such a big company, they handle things more like a tiny mom and pop hardware store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones