when is quad core LTE?Tips

Last Updated:

1. jaliy

jaliy Well-Known Member

any word on release date?

Advertisement
  2. Tman5293

Tman5293 Well-Known Member

The quad core Galaxy SIII will never have LTE because that is impossible. The cell radio in the International SIII is not capable of receiving LTE connections.
  3. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

What about the Korean version ?
  4. jaliy

jaliy Well-Known Member

5. Tman5293

Tman5293 Well-Known Member

6. jaliy

jaliy Well-Known Member

i never said international version, i said quad core lte
    and the i9350 is also international version
  7. jaliy

jaliy Well-Known Member

anyone?
  8. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

there are no quadcore US versions of the phone, and there are no lte versions of the phone internationally. other than that i dont know what youre asking
  9. Sword Fish

Sword Fish Well-Known Member

It is already available in Australia and New Zealand. The problem right now is the frequency that these phones are using for LTE is not the same as all the north america providers. 800mhz, 1800mz and 2600mhz is what the current versions are using. North America's SCH-i747 uses 700mhz, 1700 mhz and 2100mhz. That has to change before you will see a Quad Core LTE in NorthAmerica.
  10. jaliy

jaliy Well-Known Member

11. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

That model is only for Korea and some regions like Australia where LTE bands are 800, 1800Mhz. It can't work with US carriers due to different LTE frequencies.

I guess your question is when US is getting quad core/LTE version of GS3. Unfortunately Samsung doesn't make quad Exynos, LTE version of GS3 for US carriers. They don't seem to have any plan to do so. But upcoming Note 2 will be such model.
  12. Drunder40

Drunder40 Well-Known Member

I am in the US and have the SCH-I535 model. If frequencies are the issue then why can't they stick a quad core CPU into the I535?
  13. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I believe the question is "when is the International Quad Core LTE version being released for International LTE carriers?".

The answer is we are not sure yet. Soon is all we know