When is Sprint Chat ever online?

Last Updated:

1. TheBiles

TheBiles Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Their site says "9 a.m. - 12 a.m. Eastern Monday - Friday," (I'm assuming 12 a.m. means midnight), but any time I click the Chat button it always tells me they are unavailable. I've tried different browsers and different computers. What gives?

Advertisement
  2. CoachEVO

CoachEVO Well-Known Member

I thought that too, but you sort of have to back door it, meaning that you have to go to another section of the site and access it that way. I'm not sure why that is so, but I've used it several times and that is how you do it. Hope it helps.

TheBiles likes this.
  3. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

Call them. A question that takes 5 minutes over the phone will end up taking 45 minutes on the computer.

Trust Me! I did the online chat a little over a week ago and I asked a simple question that had me sitting on the PC waiting for silly responses for nearly 45 minutes.

Sad thing is, I then went to a Sprint Store the next day and had the question re-answered in 30 seconds. Moral of story = Online Chat is useless

4. TheBiles

TheBiles Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Their Chat has always been fairly instant and well-informed for me. I got them to activate both my BB Tour and my HTC Hero when the online activation was not working.

5. ChristmasLights

ChristmasLights Member

I just called Sprint and asked about the Chat link failure, and the rep said it is only for existing Sprint customers.

6. K4KAI

K4KAI Well-Known Member

I used Sprint Chat yesterday to ask about their warranty policies. The Chat was working well, but I am not too thrilled about the warranty, but that is "off topic". :confused:

7. g916

g916 Well-Known Member

Here's a flawless way to get to chat Sprint Chat and click the "got questions? click to chat" as long as it's within those "hours" that are listed then you will always be able to talk to someone :)

8. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

I just used them today so they're there.

9. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

It seems it only works if you are NOT logged in to your account.