When is sprint??

Last Updated:

1. khaag27

khaag27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

getting more evos in stock. Does anyone know if they are out of stock a lot? I have just decided to add another line so I can toss the hero bye bye. I dont know how often they put some in stock, any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

It's going on 2weeks now.

The white EVO will be out next week (I think).
    The last time I think they went 3 days before selling out.

Maybe they're hording the stock to make sure they have them when everyone returns their DroidX's LOL

3. Intel

Intel Member

Are you buying from a local Sprint store or from their website? All of my local Sprint stores are sold out, including Best Buys...not sure about the Sprint website though. However, I did ask the Sprint rep when their next batch of EVOs are coming in and they told me within the next couple of weeks.

4. khaag27

I was going to buy from sprint online. I just went on best buy online and they have them both instock. A couple weeks seems like forever away lol. My hero wont get internet at all sadly.

5. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member

Are you planning on selling your hero? Or does anyone know someone that is? My wife has a pixie that is crapping out and I need to replace it for her but we are on a really tight budget since she is a full time student. Any direction would be appreciated. I am already looking on Ebay but they keep getting out of my price range. Thanks in advance.

6. khaag27

I dont think I will be. I will have 3 lines and I think I have to have a phone on each line?! Idk how it works

7. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

I thought Sprint was making a deal with people that had the Pixie? I could be wrong. Basically the Hero is free if you're getting a new line. I'd go to a sprint store to see if they could work out a deal. They'll buy your wife

8. vicshalls

Are you planning on selling your hero? Or does anyone know someone that is? My wife has a pixie that is crapping out and I need to replace it for her but we are on a really tight budget since she is a full time student. Any direction would be appreciated. I am already looking on Ebay but they keep getting out of my price range. Thanks in advance.

9. vicshalls

10. vicshalls

Thanks anyway just thought I would ask. Please just don't think I am a jerk for doing so just trying to help out my wife.

11. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Well-Known Member

I remember you from the Hero forums. Glad to see you come over to the dark side. Ummm well its the same side but still check check check,call call call. That's the best anyone can do. You might even get a white one.

12. khaag27

glad u remember me. I want the Evo so bad. I have been calling around like crazy with no luck, I was going to add a line through best buy, but u have to call them and i was on hold for over 30 min still with no answer so I just hung up :( I do not remember it being this hard to get the hero at all!!!

13. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Well-Known Member

Well the Hero and the Evo are so different comparing how long one took well can't be compared because the Evo is hotttt!!!!!!!. I would keep calling and to be honest the best times to call for me is real late since they are open 24 hours or around 10 in the morning weekdays. Weekends can get very busy. Here's something to keep you drooling and wanting it 4.3 inch screen,4G and FM Radio. Oh and a kickstand mmmmmmmm for movies and is great to look at notification.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also i'm running a Fresh Rom so you will feel right at home.

14. khaag27

ok well that didnt make me jealous at all lmao

15. slschmidt76

slschmidt76 Well-Known Member

Havde you tried looking on Craigslist?

16. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

Bestbuy seems to get the most in stock. They seem to come in stock around 4

17. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

Got mine off Craigslist brand new for cheap.

18. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

I'm planning on selling my Moment very soon. Though I think I can swap for a Hero and then sell that (I'll have to check to see if that swap will reinstate my contract). What price range is maxing it out for you? I'm not seeing anything in the eBay Hero/Moment category going for more than $150 (which is $50 less than I was expecting when I went to check).

19. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Yes Khaag...jump ship and join us!

Have you tried Best Buy?