• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When is Verizon gonna bring out a phone with a front facing camera?

I mean every other network is starting to do it. Restrict it only to wifi if u have to!

Really? Every other network? I mean, Sprint has two, but they're both 4G phones. T-Mobile, I think, has one not yet released, but it's an HSPA+ phone. Seeing the trend here? Plain ol' 3G need not apply. Oh, there's the iPhone 4 but that's Apple imposing its will on AT&T. It's restricted to wi-fi for a reason. Don't count on any other AT&T phone getting a front facing camera any time soon. I'm sure one or more of the half-dozen LTE handsets due in the first half of next year will have one.

Upvote 0
Really? Every other network? I mean, Sprint has two, but they're both 4G phones. T-Mobile, I think, has one not yet released, but it's an HSPA+ phone. Seeing the trend here? Plain ol' 3G need not apply. Oh, there's the iPhone 4 but that's Apple imposing its will on AT&T. It's restricted to wi-fi for a reason. Don't count on any other AT&T phone getting a front facing camera any time soon. I'm sure one or more of the half-dozen LTE handsets due in the first half of next year will have one.

You can use vid chat on Sprint's 3G as well as 4G

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones