• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help When people call me they get "unreachable" when data connection is on

Biker Biker

Feb 29, 2012
I have following sims:

Idea as Sim 1 (I use for voice calls)
Aircel as Sim 2 (for using internet)

Now when I am using internet on Aircel and someone calls me on my Idea number then they get error that I am not reachable (even though I have full signal strength of Idea)

This is screwing me like hell!! Would appreciate if anyone can help me on this...

I have changed many ROM's- MMx Orginal ROM, IQ270, gn105 and ninad's custom ROM. Every ROM have this problem

I will get calls only when I reboot my phone or disable and enable the 2nd SIM. After that it works fine for some time.

I will not get this problem when I use only single SIM.

As my touch is not working properly today I am going to service center and I will tell them this problem also.

Upvote 0
SIM2 unreachable FIXED!!! The problem is that the phones are DUAL STAND BY (When One SIM is ACTIVE, the other one isn't), and when when we use the SIM1 for data connection, that means that the SIM1 is active, and the SIM2 shows as busy. I found a simple solution for the problem. There are programs in Play Store, like 2x baterry - Baterry Saver, that automaticly dissconnect the wi-fi and the DATA CONNECTION 15 seconds after screen lock, for battery savings. So when we use SIM1 for calls or internet, the SIM2 will be busy, but it I often had the problem when the screen is off, there is a data connection in the background. And in the most of the times, my second SIM2 was busy for incoming call, but that now changes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones