• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When play game it kill my music player or discord/skype

BananekSK

Lurker
Sep 14, 2016
Hello everyone!
Please as 1st step i am sorry for my bad english... Now the issue with which i have problem.
When i play my game ( Bleach brave souls ) it is all okay... But when i want to play my own music or want comunicate by discord or skype whatever... It "kill" that... But game is still runs right... I dont know what is that... I didnt have problem like that... I use Android 6.0 on LG Spirit 4G LTE... And i wish u can help me... I think i say everything what i could and thx for fast answer.

Badly coded game by the sounds of things taking over the whole device like that, killing everything else. Worth you shooting an email to the devs about it. They're probably only ones who can help, it's their thing.
Okay i try write them... Thx for now...
PS: Like this forum... xD i did not think someone answer that fast

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones