If so, when do you think they will stop selling it? I'm strongly considering gettting the Photon...but may wait for Galaxy LTE this month. I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm coming from an EVO Shift, and am concerned that the jump in screen size will be too much...also, the Photon seems fine to me, and very fast. What should I do?