• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root When will unrEVOked3 be back up?

wanna root my phone but when i go to the link it says use 2 for now. when will 3 be back up?

I've actually been surprised too.. they've had it pulled for like 2 weeks now. For what it's worth, I ran the beta 3.21 on my DINC and had no issues. I understand the desire to run a full public version (I was scared too), but the chances of bricking are so slim. You can almost always get back into the recovery menu.

Upvote 0
Just get the beta. The only reason they pulled the official release is because 2 EVO users reported problems. They determined that 1 of those was user error and it appeared that the second was too, but they never came back and confirmed it.

So only 2 problems reported, both on EVO's. Not a single problem has been reported for the Incredible.

If you want to root, just do it. There are tons of people on here who have used it without any problems. I did mine and my fianc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones