when your month ends can you pay your bill online with 4g or are you stuck with 3g

Last Updated:

1. derek2012

derek2012 Member

when your months ends and you get redirected to the virgin site can you pay your bill the 4g or lte or are stuck on 3g?

2. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

I'd think when the month is over, you'll have no data connection at all.
  3. miediev

miediev Well-Known Member

I can't say for certain, as its been some time since I've let my month end without paying for the next; but I'm pretty sure you can still connect to 4g.
    derek2012 likes this.
  4. np6s4x

np6s4x Well-Known Member

no pay = no connection

though i was able to access virgin's site through it's app to pay the bill
  5. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Well-Known Member

My girlfriend was able to connect to virgin's site on the browser while the rest of the data was cut off. There must be some domains allowed to access data or something. She doesn't have a 4g phone, so I am not sure about that part of the question.
  6. miediev

miediev Well-Known Member

I paid my plan a day late this month, and both 3g and 4g worked. At first it just redirected me to the Virgin Mobile website, but when I tried it again later I could go to other pages like normal. This was only a day after my month expired, and I payed it later that day so I don't know how long it lasts like that.
  7. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Well-Known Member Contributor

You can probably still get to virgins website to pay it with an available data connection.