Where are all of the detailed hands-on reviews we have been hearing about?

Last Updated:

1. bluenik25

bluenik25 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just about every electronics, Android, gadget, reviewer out there has a Droid in their hands and has promised a in-depth review. They all have their small reviews that just repeat the same thing everyone else has said but we still don't have that tell all report. I keep refreshing about five different sites and I have not seen any new info today.

Advertisement
  2. Kamilli0n

Kamilli0n Well-Known Member

Yeah I figured we would have one from our very own Rob Jackson by now! Perhaps he can't put it down long enough to post it up. I'm sure they will start popping up on various websites today.

3. knickerbocker

knickerbocker Well-Known Member

They usually will want to spend a couple days with the device before a full review. Give them some time. I have not heard anything I was not expecting based on the BGR initial preview, so I am sold.

The phone is far from perfect - but it is really good and exactly what I need.

4. gthrift

gthrift Guest

They just got their demo phones yesterday in some cases and in other cases are restricted by NDAs as to when the reviews can be released. Reviews don't just appear as soon as the phones come out the take time to write and that's after having sufficient time to play with it.

5. bluenik25

bluenik25 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nice hardware demo on Phandroid good video. I take back any comments about slacking on reviews from Rob. He was up at 2:30am last night doing this review.

6. Nakagaki

Nakagaki Member

Listen to this^^