where are the movie apps @ ?

Last Updated:

1. sactowngamer

sactowngamer Member This Topic's Starter

I am new to android and I am use to iPhone , what is the dtunes for android (dtunes is the media player for jailbroke iphones) and where do I find the movies at . I am looking for a app like music junk but for movies and tv shows . Please give me a detailed answer cause I am a noob to this stuff . I have a hero on Sprint but I will have a Evo on.friday :)

Advertisement
  2. NCHornet

NCHornet Well-Known Member

There are several good movie apps out there. Just download one and try it out. The apps that show up at the top of a search are most popular and usually the ones I like to use. Have fun.

3. sactowngamer

So does anyone have a name to theses apps and how do I use them . Do I need to be rooted ? Music junk isn't in android store I found it elsewhere, so where are these apps for movies , i want bootleg

4. NCHornet

NCHornet Well-Known Member

I use the flixster one and it is awesome. It keeps track of where I am located and will tell me all the theaters close by, along with what is playing, what times, and you can even see movie trailers, buy tickets and find out good places to eat nearby.

5. sactowngamer

Nc horrnet, thanks for ur help . but that isnt what i was meant . I will get that app thou. But what I really want is to download movies straight to my phone and watch them on my phone .

6. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

androlib.com, search for "movies" or something