Where are those screen shots

Last Updated:

1. Doink

Doink Active Member This Topic's Starter

After connecting the phone to the PC and selecting 'mount as disc drive' you get various options on how to view the phone contents etc etc, after selecting 'view a slide show of images' i get a handfull of pictures that are clearly screenshots that i can't remember taking or even wanting to take,i want to delete them so where are these photos on the phone, i cant find them anywhere.

Please help :confused:

Advertisement
  2. hocturnalsoul

hocturnalsoul Well-Known Member

I think the only option you have is to do it the old fashioned way and look through the SD card. If you can get the name of one of the pictures you could search for it and find its location.

3. Doink

Doink Active Member This Topic's Starter

Cool, found them and deleted them via the PC as i still didn't know where they were on the phone, went to settings>SD & phone storage and hit a dead end :confused:, they weren't in photos>albums as i went through camera shots, all photos, all videos, bluetooth and other but they showed up on the PC.

Oh well its done know, thanks for the pointer hocturnalsoul ;)

4. hocturnalsoul

hocturnalsoul Well-Known Member

To access the SD card on your device you will need to install a file explorer app from the Market Place. There's lots to choose from, but i would recommend E Strong File Explorer or Astro.

And happy to help:)