• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help where are voicemails stored?

lawlhai

May 14, 2010
Does anyone know where the voicemails are stored when they download to the phone? I have 2 voicemails from my father a day before he passed away and I forgot about them when I recently wiped the device. Anyone have some advice?

I realize they are probably gone forever, but I thought I'd post here in case they get stored somewhere on the SD card.

I noticed that after about the first month the stock vmail no longer worked properly. I got errors and missed vmails for about a week before I realized it. Someone told me it was a trial and you have to set it up with Sprint, but I don't know for sure.

I ended up using Google Voice. Your voicemails are stored online with that. Previous messages though I am unsure. Sorry I cannot help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones