Where can I access my download folder on my LG Optimus V?Support

1. Yahoolio

Yahoolio New Member

Hey guys!
    I have an LG Optimus V with Virgin Mobile. Whenever I try to download a video or a PDF, a "download file" window pops up. It gives me the option to choose where the file will be saved. The default option is set at download. After I click save and the download is complete, where do I go to open the download folder? There is an app called "downloads", but that doesn't do anything. I can also choose to save the file under several folders within my SD card, but I don't know where to find my SD card's content.
    Where can I access my downloads, or any other folders on my LG Optimus V?
    Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Phatninja55

Phatninja55 Well-Known Member

Your going to have to use a file explorer to go through your sdcard, 350x has a link above my post to a good free explorer.
  3. iwantbruce

iwantbruce Active Member

2/16/2012: I would also suggest getting these free apps from the Playstore. Android Assistant+18 by Aaron, File Manager by Rhmsoft, Clean Master, and if your device is rooted, DroidWall. Use File Manager to get to access your downloads folder.

Android Assistant has a lot of useful tools including an app backup and app to SD card utility.

File Manager is a very good app with no time limit like some other free file managers have.

DroidWall (for rooted devices only) is a nice little 'firewall' app that does not have any 'permissions. It lets you "whitelist/deny" internet access for any installed app. Works great! Especially useful for people who have limited data plans.

Clean Master cleans up caches and old unused data from your device.