• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where can i buy a new front/face camera module for my galaxy s4??!!

kmap123

Lurker
Oct 19, 2014
I need a new front camera for my T-mobile GS4 and i dont know where to find it, and ive heard i can get one from ebay but explain the whole process step by step of buying one off ebay because ive never bought anything off ebay/amazon or any online website before.

How do i check if its compatible with my version of the galaxy s4, and how do i know if the person os reliable, and how long will it take to get to me?? And can i pay with cash, paypal, or credit card??

I need a new front camera for my T-mobile GS4 and i dont know where to find it, and ive heard i can get one from ebay but explain the whole process step by step of buying one off ebay because ive never bought anything off ebay/amazon or any online website before.

How do i check if its compatible with my version of the galaxy s4, and how do i know if the person os reliable, and how long will it take to get to me?? And can i pay with cash, paypal, or credit card??
I think that the camera modules are all the same but I make no claim to being a hardware expert so you may wish to conduct further research on that however, they are very cheap. I looked recently and they were

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones