Where Can I find a case like the Sprint case ?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use the Body Glove protector and the Sprint case has a nice fit with the Body Glove on. It is just too expensive. I know, I'm cheap. lol. I have other cases but they are just too tight. Any suggestions ?

Advertisement
  2. MsRandall

MsRandall Well-Known Member

I think your gonna have to bite the bullet on this case...unless someone has one on ebay.

Its good to be thifty but remember you are buying a case to protect a $449.99 phone retail...If you can pick up one at Sprint remember if you are a premier customer you get 25% off. I think I paid 17 bucks for my husbands...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

3. sanjsrik

sanjsrik Well-Known Member

Give it a few weeks. The issue here is that Sprint didn't openly work with OEM manufacturers (quite a few have said this to me when I asked them about the dearth of available accessories) to send them even dummy units for them to create accessories for them.

What amazes me is while apple may be criticized for its draconian practices, it knows how to plan a campaign when it releases a device. There are SO MANY accessories and accessory vendors lined up selling stuff for new devices ON the day or even announced and ready before the release of said device, it boggles the mind why Sprint and HTC decide to make us wait months sometimes before device accessories are available. Not as if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot with unavailability of the device to begin with to start.

4. sanjsrik

sanjsrik Well-Known Member

Oh, and in case you didn't know, you can find comparable cases on Amazon AND eBay for sprint type cases, hard or soft, that have pretty good reviews (check the interwebs for reviews and links). Sprint may have released the device, but they're not the only game in town for accessoires.

5. MyRCode

MyRCode Member

Are you looking for the sprint leather holster?

6. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think thats what its called. Its wide inside. Wide enough to fit a Body Glove with the Evo.

7. MyRCode

MyRCode Member

I have one just laying around. I got it, to use with a the rubber-y Sprint case, but just ended up getting an innocase II and holster. Wanna buy it? If you're interested, lemme take a picture of it when I get home, just to make sure it's the one you're thinking of.