Where can I find older version of Dialer One?Support

Last Updated:

1. e5116

e5116 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anybody have a link to get an older version of Dialer One? Is there a way that I can revert back to my previous version? I updated it to Version 1.2.6, and I must say the new changes are terrible. 1.) Facebook pictures no longer sync. 2.) Calling a number after dialing is more difficult as instead of having a fairly large area to click to call, you have to exactly touch the tiny phone logo, 3.) Before I could click the bar to change from contacts, recent calls, and favorites. Now I have to swipe to go between the three. The one positive with the new upgrade is the developer fixed a bug where the dialer would always crash if you attempted to add a missed call number to your contacts. Not that works fine. But losing the other three things are enough for me to want to go back. Help! Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. e5116

3. WalmartSecurity

WalmartSecurity Well-Known Member

Try playing with the settings. You can enable "click to call" which calls anytime you press the entire contact. You can disable "Swipe". Facebook syncs fine with SyncMyPix.

4. e5116

Thanks for the suggestions, but that's actually not what I want (except for maybe the facebook sync; I'll check that out). I've seen those two options available from settings. I don't want click to call for touching the contact. There's a bar where the numbers show up when you type them in that you simply touch to call. In the new version, when you touch the bar after dialing, it does nothing. You have to touch the small phone icon that is a small portion on the left of the bar. I don't want to be that precise! ;) Unless I'm missing something, but that's what happened to mine. Also, I don't want to disable swiping. I still like swiping sometimes, but in the old version if you hadn't entered any numbers yet, you could click the same bar to switch what was showing up above the dialer (contacts, favorites, etc.). I like the option to do either....