• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where can I find the Milestone in the UK ('physical' store, not online)

cdl

Android Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2010
Hi all, does anyone know where I can find the Milestone in the UK?

I know Carphone warehouse has it, but only online, not in the stores, at least so far, and the shop assistants said it might never be sold in stores at all, only online. The point is, I'd like to see it before I buy it! Thanks...

i speculate that next month you will see them in store.
the only way you will get to play with one just now is to buy one and return it or find someone who already has one ans get a shot of theirs.
pretty crap call on motorola's part by giving expansys exclusive sales rights at release. making crap calls is nothing new for motorola though.

i have one on order from another place and they've said that i wont get it till next month is my reason for speculation. i suspect i'm being resold one from somewhere else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones