• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Where can I get original battery and back?

Hi All,
My certified like new replacement incredible is coming today as a replacement to numerous droids with issues. The only catch is that because its refurbished they didn't have a back our battery so are sending out the ugly extended battery and back. Not that I'm complaining at all but it's so ugly. Where can I buy the original back and battery instead of using the extended? I'm not really worried about the bad battery as I keep it on the charger all day at work anyways and charge it at night. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Reactions: Ryobi
Hi All,
My certified like new replacement incredible is coming today as a replacement to numerous droids with issues. The only catch is that because its refurbished they didn't have a back our battery so are sending out the ugly extended battery and back. Not that I'm complaining at all but it's so ugly. Where can I buy the original back and battery instead of using the extended? I'm not really worried about the bad battery as I keep it on the charger all day at work anyways and charge it at night. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Accessories :: Battery Covers - HTCPedia Shop - HTC Accessories, HTC Phones, HTC Devices

HTC Droid Incredible Standard Battery

Upvote 0
How can they say its "certified, like new" without an oem back or battery?

I remember being told to keep my battery and door when getting replacement devices, where is your original door and battery - did they make you send it back ?

Wait - why would you send it back ahead of time before getting the replacement phone...

I am confused, but the HTCPedia site seems to be correct place to get what you need.

Upvote 0
Hi All,

I can sell you my battery. I have only used it for less than a week, coz then I got my Seidio.

Upvote 0
Hi All,
if it's a 2150 they gave u then u can go to the 2150 battery thread and ask for an exchange there.....that battery costs $59.99 and lasts twice as long than the orignal.....i'm sure a lot of people would be happy to exchange it with u ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks Everyone!

I don't have the original battery or back because I had a Motorola Droid. You are correct, you keep your battery and back and swap with new but I don't have an old one to send back, I have the Motorola Droid that is going back. :)

Oh, missed that, didn't realize you got an HTC Incredible in replacement for a Motorola Droid...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones