Where Can I Get The N4?General

Last Updated:

1. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

I was going to purchase the N4 the day they opened for orders but by time I got there it was sold out. I remember the GNex was on Amazon not too long after it was on the Play Store.

Anyone have any idea when we'll be able to by it from Amazon or any third party retailers?

Thanks guys.

2. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

T-Mobile has it =)
  3. Pappy35

Pappy35 Well-Known Member

TM's the only option now. I'm going to give them a try (been wanting to anyways). 20-day buyer-remorse return policy should give me ample time to see if their coverage works for me and how their network performs where I am (east and west side of Memphis plus road trips to Indiana).
  4. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

When I bought my Note II they said 30 day return policy plus $50 re-stocking fee. I sure as hell hope it's not 20 days.
  5. GalaxyNexus

No timetable on Amazon I guess then. That really sucks because I had issues with the GPlay Store and the N7 last time.
  6. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Well-Known Member

7. GalaxyNexus

8. Bob Loblaw1

So yeah I just verified the return policy. My paperwork says you have 14 days to return the product BUT in CA it's 30 days and it does show a $50 re-stocking fee for Smartphones.
  9. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

I just returned the note 2 and didnt have to pay the restocking fee :)
  10. Bob Loblaw1

Wha, Wha, What????!!!!! Sweet! How did you manage that? Should I whine and moan that nobody ever told be about a re-stocking fee and I've been a loyal customer etc...? Worth a shot I guess.
  11. Jarrod38

Jarrod38 Member

I hope Amazon gets the phone soon. I really want to buy it.
  12. Nocturnal86

Nocturnal86 Well-Known Member

They wont