1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Where can you buy cases for this phone?

1. bbqs

bbqs New Member

does anyone know an online store that sells cases for this model? preferrably one that ships to the philippines.

i've been looking for one locally but I cant seem to find one, so i thought i'd try to look for one online.

any clue on where to get one would be much appreciated. thanks.

Advertisement
  2. dobermaxx

dobermaxx Active Member

I found some on Alibaba but they ship in bulk. I'm in the Phils as well, maybe if we can find enough users we can put in a bulk order :)
  3. aquaandro

aquaandro Well-Known Member

4. bbqs

bbqs New Member

yeah, i saw some of those too. i think i remember them having a 100 piece minimum an order and i dont think there's even a hundred of us magnum 2x users here lol :D

@aquaandro

thanks for the link but it only ships to india and i was kinda hoping for a hard plastic/rubber/jelly cover case that I wouldnt have to remove each time i use it
  5. dobermaxx

dobermaxx Active Member

Actually I found one that sells them by 10s, maybe we can find 8 other users :)

Wholesale Free Shipping Mobile Phoe Hard Back Cover for K Touch W700(MHC W700)
  6. aquaandro

aquaandro Well-Known Member

7. dawm123

dawm123 New Member

I found a cheap mobile phone in smalltao.com than the store price.But I do not know the shipping costs, if it is cheaper, it would be a good deal.
  8. dobermaxx

dobermaxx Active Member

I've attempted to order a case from 3 different chinese vendors and they have all refunded my money because of "supplier issues". The hunt continues.
  9. niksss

niksss Well-Known Member

hey buddy do you understand chinese(read and write)?
  10. dobermaxx

dobermaxx Active Member

11. dobermaxx

dobermaxx Active Member

Got the case, fits perfectly.
  12. demoniacz

demoniacz New Member

whats d price
  13. dobermaxx

dobermaxx Active Member

US$ 11.62 plus shipping
  14. jelvinrook

jelvinrook New Member

Recently, One of my friend purchased phone cases through online stores. Today, We can buy any kind of products through online shopping. Could you please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.