Where did "my downlaods" go to?General

Last Updated:

1. wiscmike

wiscmike Member This Topic's Starter

I don't see this previously posted and I have searched for a day now with with no luck. When I got the new OTA yesterday morning I was like a little kid in the candy shop and for me that is something else considering my age. :)

I have repeatedly searched for "my downloads" to see if I need updates or not and I can not find the link anymore.

I did test Google maps with voice and they worked fantastic once the GPS was located which took a few minutes.

All in all I am having fun with the new update. I feel I just received a whole new phone. But where on where did my downloads go? :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. lilxerolil

lilxerolil Member

Market > "Menu" button > Downloads

wiscmike likes this.
  3. Jmtegra

Jmtegra Well-Known Member

You can always dial *#*#Checkin#*#* and it will let you know if you have updates.

wiscmike likes this.
  4. wiscmike

wiscmike Member This Topic's Starter

Have no idea how I missed this. I guess I was playing with it for so long I got "punch drunk". Thank you all so much.

5. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Any that you paid for you will not have to pay for again. Just find them in the market and download them.
    As for the rest of your downloads, if you don't remember what they were, they probably weren't that important.:D