Where did you buy you CLIQ/DEXT?

Last Updated:

1. YouNoAsian

YouNoAsian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Where did you buy you CLIQ? How was the experience? Was the staff knowledgeable about the phone and the services it offers? I want to hear about your experience.

Experience: Quick and uncomplicated

Staff: They were very helpful and reasonably knowledgeable about the phone and its features. Though I didnt feel they were experts.

Advertisement
  2. BossyBBri

BossyBBri Active Member

Pre-ordered from the T-Mobile website, however for my phone reviews I depend on the Phone Dog site and lots of YouTube videos where developers and what not have one on one time with the device. :) Most of the time I know more about the phone then the reps that I'm referred to... lol and that's not saying all that much!

3. kcope316

kcope316 Member

I got mine from T-Mobile's CSR. I didn't really ask many questions since I did my research before hand.

I did go into my local T-Mo store so I could get a chance to handle it and get a feel for the phone. I left the store ready to get a Cliq and safe in the knowledge that the staff where idiots.

4. imabug

imabug Member

I bought mine on-line from T-Mobile (without contract) where it was $30 cheaper than it was in the T-Mobile retail store.

I did play with the model in the store to get a feel for it before deciding to pick one up. Didn't really interact with the staff much at all though.

5. ShawnDroid

ShawnDroid Active Member

I bought mine from a T- Mobile store in Van Nuys California. None of the staff really wanted to help me. I. practially had to beg for someone to help me.

When someone finally did, I gave him $59.00 and walked out the door with the Motorola Cliq. No contract. A case for the phone. 500 minutes talk time. Unlimited text and internet.

(this morning I called customer service and told them to upgrade my plan to unlimited talk for only 20 dollars more.

6. LaLaLinda

LaLaLinda Member

I got mine online just after Christmas and paid $150 w/renewed contract...so far, I'm happy.

7. DROIDEKA

DROIDEKA Member

I got mine @ walmart during the holidays for $98 (was $20 ceaper @ radio shack, but i didn't find out till later. walmarts pricing is still current in-store for new contracts + upgrades. noticed yesterday that on their website it's only $30 if you sign a new contract.