• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where do I get the LG deal for the freebies?

I bought two G4 phones over the weekend for my wife and I. If I claim two phones on the rebate form, will they actually send two of the battery/charger/SD card packs? Or do I need to do two separate claims (with different addresses, although they are both on the same receipt). There is fine print at the bottom of the terms and conditions about being 1 per person and household, so I wasn't sure if that applied.

Upvote 0
I bought two G4 phones over the weekend for my wife and I. If I claim two phones on the rebate form, will they actually send two of the battery/charger/SD card packs? Or do I need to do two separate claims (with different addresses, although they are both on the same receipt). There is fine print at the bottom of the terms and conditions about being 1 per person and household, so I wasn't sure if that applied.

My second ordered that was submitted on the 12th now shows approved. So, yes you can get one for each phone.

Upvote 0
I bought my phone on the 17th of June and just received my extra battery, charger, and micro sd card yesterday. Also, received notification that my 128gb sd card submission was approved. Definitely some nice bonuses.

In case anyone cares the extra battery, charger, and micro sd card were all shipped together loosely in a white padded envelope. Not sure how else you'd ship it, but hopefully the battery didn't get banged around too much.

Upvote 0
I bought my phone on the 17th of June and just received my extra battery, charger, and micro sd card yesterday. Also, received notification that my 128gb sd card submission was approved. Definitely some nice bonuses.

In case anyone cares the extra battery, charger, and micro sd card were all shipped together loosely in a white padded envelope. Not sure how else you'd ship it, but hopefully the battery didn't get banged around too much.
Apparently I missed it!

Upvote 0
I bought mine the 23rd also. My application status still says pending. Think there's hope?

I remember people saying how liberal LG was with the free battery deadline for the G3 so there is probably hope (although I'm not sure how that works legally). Or else maybe they'd just bump you to the current promotion of a free leather back and charger (no micro sd card):

http://lgg4leatherpromo.smsrebates.com/Promotion/Default

I'd probably contact LG to make sure you get one of the promotions.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones