Where do you guys find...

Last Updated:

1. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Icons? I'm having issue finding an icon pack I like. I was using the Gloss icons but I don't like them as much anymore.
    So basically I'm looking for websites with icon packs "specifically" for Android, or suggestions with links to the pack works as well.

Thanks in advance peoples
    -Toast

Advertisement
  2. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

3. ToastPwnz

Yeah I looked here, no luck. I'll check around on XDA, see if I find anything.

4. bmckenzie90

bmckenzie90 Well-Known Member

5. ToastPwnz

Gah text icons. >.>
    No offense to you, just not a huge fan of text icons is all.
    Sadly the color zone icons only have 10. Maybe I should just learn to make my own, no idea where to start though. >.<

6. fluxbox

fluxbox Well-Known Member

If you are looking for glossy icons, I have the ability now and have created over 30 different schemes using University Colors from 33 different NCAA teams. I Have just recently been given the green light to incorp. the Icons from LauncherProIcon.droidicon.com - I have 3 artists Icons sets and have built 62x62 on 84x84 pixel canvases. If you are interested, please look at my gallery pages on this DEMO site.

IF you would like, tell me a color scheme and I can make them for you. It's not that big of a deal. Just let me know what apps and such you are looking for and how many. I currently offer 60 Homescreen Icons, featuring the works of jhancock and vanessam from launcherproicon.droidicon.com. They are some of our FEATURED Artists.

Thanks

FBM Design Staff and Graphix.

FBM Themes and Graphix