• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where does X10 measure up to others?

how does it measure up....

surely about 6 feet under soon

way better than you think Northernale
the x10 is where others are (tried a HTC Desire, a Motorola Milestone and was like... ok but mine is more powerfull than the Moto and as powerfull as the HTC but has a better look than both)
also, i specially choosed the xperia (1.6) over others (2.1) for the simple reason that i didn't needed the 2.1 (and still doesn't need it but if they give it... thanks)
right now 1.6 is fine for me, i never had dropped calls, random restarts or any other performance related problems

Upvote 0
and as powerfull as the HTC but has a better look than both

How do you figure that one out?

I guess Im just being anal but the HTC has more RAM than the X10, HTC has 512mb RAM and the X10 has 375mb? (might not be exact number but it is around that)

So it cant be as powerful as the Desire and running them side by side the Desire is much faster than the X10.

Upvote 0
But as with a PC it is only as fast/powerful as it's weakest/slowest component so it might have the same 1ghz processor but in reality it is not as powerful but slower.

Not trying to argue but it's another part of where SE made another mistake and lets be honest with the volume of phones SE makes it would have cost no more than an extra

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones